- Ultraviolet wavelength: 254mm.
- Tube: Deep UV LED lamp.
- Lamp life: More than twenty thousand hours.
- Size: 267 x 38 x 42mm.
- Wattage: 4W.
- Optimal distance: 1 – 5cm.
- Standby time: 10 – 20 seconds.
- Battery: 4AA batteries.
- Net weight: 133g.
- Package content: 1 lightbulb and 1 charger.
The UV Sanitizing Wand is a compact device no longer than a hair straightener, wireless, and fitted with high-grade UV Light that can eliminate 99.9% of germs, microbes, viruses, bacteria, allergens, molds, and other pathogens with no odors or harsh chemicals. In fact, the FDA says UV light can be effective against the coronavirus.
If you have been looking for disinfectants and wipes for your household, you’ll understand the allure to this UV Sanitizing Wand. It features wide irradiation range and high efficiency. Can be used to disinfect germs on a laptop keyboard, the toilet, beddings, crawling mat, crib, pet supplies, car, shoe rack, and more. Anywhere germs need to be disinfected, you can always use the Wand.
One major benefit of the UV Light as a disinfectant is that it is non-toxic. Unlike harsh chemicals, the UV light is environmentally friendly. Not only is it extremely effective in disinfecting, it kills pathogens without immunity. Antibiotic-resistant bacteria development is a significant problem in the medical community. But unlike traditional antimicrobial agents, this UV Sanitizing Wand is a physical method in killing bacteria. So no bacteria can build immunity to it. This is why it is super effective.
How To Use The UV Sanitizing Wand
To use this Wand, slowly sweep it over any object you want to sanitize. It’s a great and better alternative to chemical disinfecting, which causes allergies like nasal problems and asthma-like symptoms, and which is also flammable.
Note Of Caution
Some things to avoid when using the UV Sanitizing Wand are:
- Try to reduce the exposure of the lamp on your skin, as they are high-frequency waves and may have some consequences on your health.
- Do not spray the lamp with any liquid.
- Avoid keeping the lamp in high temperature or moist space.
- The Wand is portable and can be taken along on trips, offices, used at hospitals, and many other places where a disinfectant can be used.