Having picnics in the park is so much fun. But getting comfortable seating arrangements can sometimes be a challenge. The stress of dragging seats and tables along is just too much. The Picnic Table Briefcase is an amazing solution since it folds down to the size of a briefcase, all you have to do is carry it along with its handle.
- Material: Wood, Aluminium and Plastic.
- Table Surface Size: 33.5″ Long and 28.5″ Wide.
- Briefcase Size: 33.5″ Long, 14.25″ Wide and 4,5″ High.
- Seat Size: 11.5″ Long, 10.75″ Wide and 16″High.
- Umbrella Hole Diameter: 27 mm.
- Table Wieght Capacity: 66 lbs.
- Individual Seat Capacity: 176 lbs.
Picnic Table Briefcase Features
- Light weight and easy to transport.
- Chairs to comfortably seat four people.
- Wooden surface with an umbrella hole.
- Swift setup and take down design.
It can serve for a picnic of two to four persons. The table surface is large enough to contain the assortment of dishes you want to serve. On a sunny day, you don’t have to endure the heat and reflections from the sun. The tabletop has an umbrella hole, so insert your umbrella and enjoy under the cool shade with your loved ones.
When you need a different environment for study or work, this Picnic Table can serve as a work desk. A little bit of air and sunshine greatly improves concentration and enhances performance. So if you’re tired of the traditional classroom or workplace environment, all you need to do is pick up your briefcase and go to the park for a more relaxing work atmosphere.
The Picnic Table Briefcase doesn’t require much maintenance or special cleaning agents. Just a regular good old cleaning will do. It is water and weather-resistant. As a result, it won’t develop rust. With the triangular support under the seats, it is very sturdy and stable. So have no fear as you enjoy your picnic, you will not slip and fall.
There is no need to assemble any parts of the Picnic Table since all the table and chair pieces are connected. This Picnic Table can be used when camping and fishing. Also for picnics and outdoor meals.
Note: The Picnic Table will not be suitable for you if you weigh above 176 lbs.