Declaring your love for someone can be a complicated process sometimes. You never know if you should do something elaborate involving a large crowd, a live band and dance choreography, or whether you do something small and intimate, involving candlelight and a romantic dinner. One thing that would work in either of the scenarios above and help you organize your thoughts is the Personalized Love Story Book.
Conceptualized and written by poet and author, M. H. Clark, the personalized love story book is a part of the ‘I Wrote A Book About You’ series of fill in the blank books. This book in particular allow you tell the personal story of love and affection through the use of simple, yet meaningful writing prompts, and colorful illustrations the offer a unique touch. By filling out the blanks, you create a very personal and lighthearted love letter that is sure to touch the heart of whoever you address it to, be it your co worker, best friend, spouse, sibling or love interest.
The write up at the back of the book says it all: “I wrote a book about you. (No, really. I did. You’re holding it.) I filled it out with all my thoughts on what makes you so you. Because you’re wonderful. And I wanted you to know.” Some of the writing prompts included in the book to get your creative juices flowing are:
- I won’t tell anyone, but I happen to know that you are secretly powered by a combination of ____, ____, and ____.
- As far as I know, you’ve never tried it, but I bet you’d be a world-class _____.
- I, for one, am really grateful that you ____ so much. (Truly. Thank you.)
- If I created a sandwich for you, here’s what would be on it _____.
- If I had to sing a karaoke song for you (and you alone), it would be _____.
The personalized love story book has 64 pages of creative opportunities like this to enable you express your love in simple, yet touching ways. This will be the perfect valentine gift for those moments when traditional gift ideas no longer have the impact they should have.
There are no reviews yet.