This No-Contact Digital Thermometer is an invaluable possession in times like these when all measures are being taken to minimize the chances of spreading infectious diseases from person to person. It can be used for a variety of purposes at home, in an office, kitchen, hospital, airport, public places and more.
- Non-contact Infrared Thermometer
- User Manual
You do not need any special knowledge in order to use this Thermometer. It is so easy to use. All you have to do is point it at an individuals forehead or on the surface or object whose temperature you want to know. Then press the button , in two seconds the reading shows on the digital screen.
In comparison to the basic mercury thermometer, this No-Contact Digital Thermometer is safer. This is because mercury thermometers are made of glass and when it breaks the mercury leaks out. This can lead to mercury poisoning and it has dangerous effects on people and the environment.
Features of the No-Contact Digital Thermometer
- Memory Storage: It has the capacity to store up to 10 temperature readings, which you can use for temperature evaluation.
- Backlight Display: This enables very clear readings and uses very low battery power.
- Automatic Shutoff: It shuts off after 10 seconds when not in use. This saves the battery power and makes it last longer.
- Interchangeable Temperature Scales: It can be switched back and forth from Celsius to Fahrenheit readings. So it can be used in different situations and for different purposes.
- Measurement Range and Accuracy: It has a body range of32°C to 42.5°C and an accuracy of ±0.2°C.
Apart from human temperature, it has the ability to measure the temperature of surfaces, pets, food ,rooms and more.
As a parent, you need to be extra conscious of your baby’s health. This No-Contact Thermometer is essential when caring for a baby. You can check the temperature of your sick child without stressing yourself or the baby. Your baby has to sleep in a room with a good temperature range, so use this No-Contact Thermometer to monitor the temperature of your babies room, bathtub water and milk. It requires no maintenance what so ever, all you have to do is change the batteries when the power runs out.
Note: Make sure the object or person you are checking is unobstructed and isn’t exposed to direct sunlight.
No-Contact Digital Thermometer: More Images
103g [Without Battery]
Body 32°C – 42.5°C
-20°C to 55°C
DC 3.0V. 2xAAA Batteries [Not Included]
0°C – 93°C ±0.1°C
≤ 2 Seconds
℉ / ℃
0.1°C or 0.1℉
16°C – 35°C