For those of us who like to get things done on our own, the Bosch Nanoblade Mini Chainsaw is here to make your life a thousand times easier. Now you don’t have to worry about the strain of jigsaws and saber saws on your back. You don’t have to worry about rough cuts or your saw blade teeth getting stuck, you just have to pull the trigger, direct your hands and watch this mini chainsaw work its magic.
The Nanoblade mini chainsaw is a saw that anyone can use. It eliminates the physical and technical prowess required by conventional saws. This mini saw is basically a sawbar that has been fitted with a revolving micro-chain, just like in a chain saw.
This product is very durable and low maintenance. According to the manufacturer’s instructions, the nano blades do not require any oiling or sharpening. It is extremely easy to use, even for those who have never handled a power tool before.
- The micro-chain consists of about 52 small links (each 4mm in size).
- The Nanoblade Mini Chainsaw is cordless and powered by a rechargeable lithium 12V battery. The battery is replaceable and interchangeable with similar Bosch power tools.
- The mini saw has a maximum no load speed of 4100 rpm and a cutting depth of 65mm into wood.
- The blades can be easily replaced by opening the hatch, making the change, and replacing the hatch.
- The speed of the micro chain is easily regulated using the trigger in the mini chainsaw. The trigger is positioned so that it is easy to hold it down and effectively handle the tool. To increase the speed, just push the trigger in as much as necessary.
- A storage loop or strap is attached to the end of the mini saw, making it really easy to store.
- This product comes with a battery charger, a storage case and a protective cap for the Nanoblade.
- The Nanoblade Mini Chainsaw is compact and can be easily hauled around.