Have you ever thought about the possibility of your favorite mythical creature coming to life? Have you wondered what it would be like to meet and experience the creatures from ancient folklore?
The Loch Ness Monster Ladle is your fantasy reborn. It is a kitchen ladle designed to resemble the Loch Ness Monster (also referred to as Nessie).
Nessie was a creature in Scottish folklore that inhabited the Loch Ness in the Scottish Highlands. Several witness accounts described it as a large creature with a long neck that protruded above the waters.
This item will definitely be a great addition to your kitchen.
It is a pretty good recreation of the popular black and white photo of the Loch Ness Monster.
However, unlike Nessie described in folk tales, this ladle is easy on the eye and totally harmless.
If you’re looking for some extra reasons to finally replace your current unsightly ladle that has paid its dues, here are some things you should know about the Nessie Ladle.
Loch Ness Monster Ladle: Features
- The whimsical kitchen ladle is made from 100% toughened Nylon.
- It has four stubs at the bottom which enable it to stand upright. With the ladle standing upright in your porridge or pot of soup, the Nessie ladle will look just like the 1934 photo which is was modeled after.
- It is resistant to boiling water and totally safe for food. Also, if you’re not feeling like washing it yourself, you can always toss it into the dishwasher; it’s safe.
- This item is 19.5 inches long, making it long enough to reach comfortably into your deepest soup pots.
- The Nessie ladle is extremely adorable and can be an addition to your kitchen decor, if that’s what you’re into.
- If you have loved ones who like to cook, or those who love ancient folklore, this kitchen ladle will make the perfect gift item.
- This product comes in three exciting colors – turquoise, lemon, and pink.