This Inconspicuous Voice Activated Audio Recorder Keychain has a fashionable and unique design. It’s not only a recording device but also a keychain that if others don’t observe carefully won’t know it’s a voice recorder. This voice recorder can filter out noise as you record to have a clear sound. This is a device you can get as a gift to friends, teachers, students, and businessmen and is suitable for any occasion.
- Material: Plastic.
- Package size: 80 x 25 x 10mm.
- The shell of this product is made of metal and zinc alloy material with a strong rust resistance quality.
- A professional voice recorder chip with a high-definition recording.
- It timestamps and automatically store the record file according to the date.
- It has an AGC function that helps adjust the noise source.
- This voice recorder can serve as MP3 player and USB flash drive.
- Support voice control induction recording.
- When the battery power is low it automatically saves the file.
- Playback function: One-key record/save.
- Plugin headphones to listen to recorded files.
- Password protection.
- Long battery life.
- Built-in rechargeable 150 mA lithium battery.
- USB 2.0 interface, convenient to upload and download files.
- Recording format: WAV / 192 kbps.
- Music playback format: WMA/WAV/MP3/OGG and other audio formats.
- Battery recording time: About 15 hours.
- Battery life: About 10 hours.
- Battery: 150mAh lithium battery charging time: about 2 hours.
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 80 decibels.
- USB interface: USB 2.0 high speed.
- Aave recording time: About 188H/ 32GB.
- Working temperature: -5 to 40 degrees.
- Recording sampling rate: 48KHZ.
- Headphone jack: USB jack.
- Compatible system: Windows 2000 and above.
- Size (mm): 70 × 23 x 8 (L * W * T).
- 1 x Audio Recorder Keychain.
Kevin P. –
I use this voice recorder to take notes in during my class lectures. It’s compact, and the output is clear. I can use it to record all day, and when fully charged, the battery lasts really long. I like the large storage capacity.
Jace L –
Its recording is loud and clear. It help with my monthly meetings at the office. As a secretary, I get to take down the minutes of the meeting. With this little device, my job is much easier.
Lillie Jacobs –
This has been so useful to me. I’m an English-speaking student studying in France with barely advanced French (speaking and listening level) and I usually have to take a couple of French classes where I tend to get lost when the prof starts speaking way too fast. With this hooked onto my backpack buckle, making good-quality recordings of my classes is exceptionally easy.