- Light Source: Pulsed Light
- Focus Size: 33mm x 10mm
- Wavelength: 470nm – 1100nm
- Lighting Life: 500,000 Times
- Adapter Specifications: AC100V – 240V 12V DC 3A
- Power: 36W
- Weight: 180g
- Operating Temperature Range: 5° – 30°
- Working Humidity Range: RH 30% to 60%
- Working Method: Laser
- Material: ABS
- Power Supply Mode: AC
- Size: 124mm x 83mm x 48.5mm
- One Hair Removal Device.
- One Certificate Of Conformity.
- One Warranty Card.
- One Power Adapter.
- One User Manual. (English, Russian, Portuguese, Danish, Chinese.)
The Laser Hair Removal Device is designed to help you to obtain permanent hair removal and smooth skin by breaking the cycle of hair growth. It is very gentle, so first-time users can use it comfortably. It can be used to remove hair from any part of the body. It has two flash mode settings. One of them is the manual mode, which is mainly used for small areas of the body such as the bikini line, armpit, fingers, and lips. The second is the auto mode, which can be used for larger areas of the body such as arms, legs, stomach, and back. This device also has five energy levels. It is recommended that you start with level one for the first time use.
How To Use The Laser Hair Removal Device
- Shave your hair and dry your skin. Using medical alcohol, wipe the flash window clean.
- Plug in the device and press the power button to start flash. This puts the device in standby mode.
- Push the “OFF/ON” button to start the device. After starting the device, click “OFF/ON” if you want to adjust the energy level.
- Place flash window vertically and firmly on the part of your skin where you want to remove hair and press the flash button.
How Often Can You Use This Device
First, to complete a full hair removal cycle, you have to use this device about 6-12 times. Use once in two weeks for the first six sessions. For the last six sessions use once in four weeks. If hair continues to grow after the complete cycle, then start maintenance sessions. This can take place every two or three months depending on individual hair growth rhythm.
Laser Hair Removal Device: More Images