This 1080P HD projector has brighter and clearer images. It supports full HD 1080P, the highest resolution is 1920 x 1080, 3000:1 dynamic contrast ratio; brighter than ordinary LCD projectors. It’s the ideal choice for your home entertainment. This projector support external storage devices such as SD card, U disk, mobile hard disk; it can play movies, audio, video, text files.
The distance of the projection determines the size of the picture. If the projection distance is closer, the picture will be smaller and clearer. If the projection distance is longer, the screen will be larger. This projector is suitable for indoor and outdoor projection viewing. It is equipped with Dolby dual-channel surround sound, to give you the ultimate movie-watching experience. It is a perfect gift for friends, family etc.
- Material: Plastic
- Package Size: 230 x 180 x 100mm
- Product size: 222mm x 165mm x 87mm
- Imaging technology: TFT LCD
- Color: 16.7K
- Brightness: 2800
- Keystone correction: ±20·Manual correction
- Contrast ratio: 2000:1
- Power performance: AC90V~ 240V 50Hz\60Hz
- Physical resolution: 1280 x 720 x 720P
- Machine power: 70W
- The highest resolution: 1920 x 1280 x 1080P
- Input interface: VGA(PC)\USB x 2\HDMI x 2\Composite AV
- Light source type: LED
- Output interface: 3.5mm headphone jack
- Light source life: 50000 hours
- Sound gun: 4 ohms, 3 watts
- Lens specifications: Multiple coated lenses(F43)
- System: Multimedia
- Adjustment method: Manual
- Support language: 23 languages
- Projection distance: 1M-3M
- Projection size: 28 inch-180 inch
- Screen ratio: 4:3\16:9
Dominic Caldwell –
While working I’ve found that having an extra screen tends to help me a lot with new observations, so this projector was purchased with that primarily in mind. As an extra screen to see my canvas in a bigger picture I’ve been able to gain a newfound appreciation for my digital art.
Nearly dropped it while unboxing but thank God that didn’t happen. After the setup, I got to see the value of a high quality projector over a TV. It’s no slouch for sure.
Veronica M. –
Who needs a TV when there are 1080p projectors that can illuminate pretty much anything. Seriously. Don’t waste your time and buy this one. I can’t believe I nearly backed out. The colors are so crisp, it’s almost like magic!
Ron W. –
My last projector was some cheap Amazon knockoff, so I was a bit skeptical initially. However, I have to say that I’m more than happy with the performance I’ve gotten out of this thing. It’s a yes for me.