Few things can make you more furious than a rock flying and chipping your windshield. And as your heartbeat returns to normal, this provoking truth sinks in: You’re going to have the windshield replaced. This means dealing with the glass shop, being without your car for one or two days, having a potentially leaky windshield and, worst of all, risking higher insurance premiums. If not, you would have to deal with the authorities. Not only does the crack make your car look janky, but it can also be a safety hazard as it impacts your visibility.
You have a handful of options to fix it: You can buy a new windshield, which costs an arm and a leg, you could utilize the services of a professional glass repair company, for the cost of half a kidney, or you could use our DIY Cracked Glass Repair Kit.
This kit will fix the damage and stop it from getting worse. It allows anyone to repair glass damages including bulls-eye, cracks, spider web, and star damages, safely, easily, and inexpensively, before those imperfections enlarge. Single-ingredient filler in the Kit makes the application process simple by eliminating the need to mix or heat materials. The ingredients match the optical qualities of glass, making them create a clear and blue-free repair.
Just how good is this Glass Repair Kit? Below is a before and after image to illustrate this.
Some great windshield damage will certainly require the expertise of a professional, but in cases of small cracks and rock chips, our Kit can save you a good amount of money.
Features Of This Glass Repair Kit
1. Allows anyone to fix a damaged window or windshield.
2. The kit removes air from the break, fills it with a durable resin, making it stronger than before.
3. It has a reinforced injection sealant dispensing head.
4. The resin is a single ingredient. There is no need for mixing.
5. No heating is required.
6. Creates an undetectable and invincible repair in damaged automobile windshields or other laminated glass windows.
7. Repairs are usually completed in 20 minutes.
8. A strong pressure repair fluid is forced into the cracks.
This kit has everything you need for a top-notch windshield repair.
Note: For best result, repair the windshield or glass as soon as the damage occurs, and before the break is contaminated by water.
1 Windshield Repair Injector.
1 Repair resin.
2 Adhesive Seal.
1 Razor Blade.
5 Repair Film.
1 Instruction Manual.
Easy To Use
Check out other New Products We Got In Our Store.