Over the past few years, drones have become quite popular among both regular folks and tech geeks. For some people, drones are simply for fun and playtime. For some others, drones have more functional uses.
The CoDrone Pro is the world’s first programmable drone. This means that instead of following the guidelines already set by the manufacturer and just clicking buttons, you can program your drone and tell it exactly what you want it to do. Coding is more fun when the code flies!
The CoDrone Pro is a programmable drone that is designed to teach you how to program. The product kit comes with all the tools you need to assemble and program your own drone. The kit covers fundamental programming topics like loops, conditionals and variables, etc. And in the end, you will learn more than enough to perfectly control your drone.
The best part about the CoDrone Pro is the ease of learning. Not only does it demystify programming to the average Joe, but it also allows you to learn at your own pace.
Unique Features of the World’s First Programmable Drone
- Weighing just about forty grams, the Codrone Pro is light, sleek and easy to control. In fact, unlike other drones, it is great for indoor use.
- Although extremely lightweight, the Codrone Pro packs a lot of technology in its tiny frame. Contained in each drone is a gyrometer, an accelerometer, a barometer, and an optical flow sensor that allows for stability during flight.
- The drone motors are easily removable and replaceable.
- This product is compatible with Bluetooth 4.0 and has a control range of about 65 feet.
- The buildable remote is based on Arduino. This means that you will be learning real coding at your own pace.
- This product kit comes with all the parts and step by step instructions on how to build your own drone in about ten minutes. The kit includes: 1 CoDrone Pro device, a bluetooth module, an Arduino-based smart inventor board, a controllable builder, a rechargeable battery, and a USB battery charger.
- The programmable drone takes about forty minutes for the battery to charge fully. It has a flight time of about 8 minutes.
- In addition to the fun learning experience that this drone provides, it can also be controlled using your Apple or Android smartphone.
- It is a great gift idea for your tech-loving loved ones.
Safety tip: The CoDrone Pro has blades and a lot of small parts. It is advised that they be kept away from children younger than ten years.
There are no reviews yet.