A great jacket to wear on cold days, keeping you warm throughout the day. Your white duck down jacket shouldn’t be fitted or too loose. It should allow for adding layers underneath but ensure it’s not too roomy as cold air could get in from the hem. It’s perfectly made for you.
- Hood: a hood will add extra warmth.
- Cuffed wrists: help to seal in the warmth.
- Pockets: ideal for cold hands.
- Material: Fabric.
- Package size: 350×400×60mm.
- Filling: White duck down.
- Lining composition: Polyester fiber (polyester).
How to Wash a White Duck Down Jacket
- Remove any loose dirt using a brush.
- Clean the detergent compartment of any residues.
- Set your machine to a cold wash or delicate wool cycle.
- Pour the appropriate cleaner into the machine.
- Dry the jacket in a tumble dryer on low heat using the dryer.
This is easily the most comfortable jacket that I’ve ever used. It’s stylish, cozy and fitted right to my size. This purchase was right on the money for me. Shipping was also reliable and the package arrived in one exciting piece.