The sound of a glass shattering can send shivers down your spine. Why? Because you will have to gather the broken shards of glass and trash them. That can either go smoothly or leave you with a nasty finger cut. With these genius Unbreakable Wine Glasses, however, you can relish in the fruity taste of a chilled cocktail devoid of these worries.
- Unique Design: Although they are crystal clear like regular glasses, they are ingeniously crafted to have a thick, sturdy base and a handle that never snaps. Also lightweight and comfortable to hold.
- 100% Durable: The resistance to shatter and impact comes from the premium Tritan plastic used to produce the glasses. This makes them more durable and stable than any other plastic or glass drinkware. Ensure you clink them properly while making a toast.
- Easy to clean: Requires no special cleaning materials or products. Just wash them like conventional glassware either with your hand or this Rotating Cup-Washing Brush.
- Extremely Safe: They have been tested by third-party labs and are approved safe for contact with drinks. Tristan Plastic does not contain Bisphenol A (BPA) or its other compounds and is also free from estrogenic activity (EA) and androgenic activity (AA). In summary, these glasses are very safe so you can breathe a huge sigh of relief.
- Eco-friendly: Even after several years of use, these glasses should not be discarded. Rather they can be recycled to produce a new set of recyclable and eco-friendly glassware.
- Versatility: Because they are unbreakable they can be used by anyone, anywhere at any time. Pour up a glass of fruity wine for your children and let them pretend to be sipping on red wine. They are also suitable for all drink types, including whiskey, scotch and smoothies.
This product works as a perfect gift complement for wine on special occasions. So add it to your list of gift ideas for Christmas, Thanksgiving, Valentine’s Day, Weddings, and Birthdays. The days of using conventional glassware are long gone. Get a pack of these Unbreakable Wine Glasses and you wouldn’t have to panic over those glass shattering sounds anymore.
More Images of the Unbreakable Wine Drinking Glasses