Many stories about the sea have pervaded the world over centuries and between cultures. From fairytales and myths to legends and fiction. The expanse of the sea is enough, in and of itself, to birth these stories and leave them washed up on the shore. I will tell you a story like no other. It doesn’t feature a Kraken or Poseidon, no. This is a story about the Ultraskiff 360, and it is anything but a myth.
The Ultraskiff 360 is quite simply a round boat. You are probably thinking to yourself how possible that is. How can there be a round boat, you ask. Jack and Rosie were never on a round Titanic. Even the legendary Pirate of the Caribbean, Jack Sparrow was never seen in a round boat. So how come you are being fed a tale about a round boat? I’ll tell you.
This Round Boat features a propriety design. According to its makers, this kind of boat is hardly ever seen around. This is because the roundness of the boat tends to make it pitchy and unstable. Normal sea vessels achieve stability by having one side of the hull rise from the water while the other side is submerged.
Such stability is hard to achieve for a round boat, but the Ultraskiff 360 does so with ease. Thanks to its patented design, this round boat levels out its passengers. Whether they are sitting, casting, standing, turning, or transitioning in and out, this Round Boat always remains sturdy.
Thus it is great for fishermen, game hunters, and pleasure boaters. Sometimes I think to myself that perhaps Santiago (from Ernest Hemingway’s The Old Man and The Sea) would have had it easy if he’d gone fishing in the Ultraskiff 360.
The technical specifications of the Ultraskiff 360 include;
- A battery compartment.
- 4 cup holders or utility pockets where you can keep some paraphernalia
- A detachable pedestal mount that has shock absorbers to cushion rides. It also ensures that the boat doesn’t pitch and move with little shifts of weight onboard.
- 6 skegs for tracking and adequate hull protection.
- A model tow ring that can also serve as an anchor push pin holder.
- 8 deep-grooved strap guides for securing to trailers.
- 6 rod holders for creating custom duck blinds, tents, sunshades and anything else out of 1 1/4″ PVC.
- 3 deep & wide storage compartments that also double as cutting boards when opened.
- 4 5″-nylon cleats which can be replaced with external rods or fish finders.
The Ultraskiff 360 can accommodate a chair, a casting stool, or a standing position, and a 44- to 55-pound thrust, 12V shaft trolling motor. Also, it weighs just about 125 pounds, and this makes for easy transportation. This versatile disc-like vessel is fully featured and sets high standards of safety, comfort, and stability. Find out more about the Ultraskiff 360 by watching the video below.