What part of outdoor trips do you detest the most? Well besides the bugs, and the cold windy nights, I’d say squatting and taking a dump in the wild is certainly close to the top of the list. The Truck Hitch Toilet Seat was invented so that we don’t have to deal with that anymore.
This product is a portable toilet seat that can be easily attached to the hitch of any truck. It can be fitted to a five gallon bucket, a trash bag, or a combination of both. If you have bad knees and can’t squat or you just don’t fancy the idea of getting poop on your feet, this toilet seat is a must have for you.
- This toilet seat is made from high quality plastic. The frame is coated with steel powder to prevent corrosion.
- This product is strong enough to hold up to 500 pounds. So you never have to worry about the toilet seat buckling under your weight.
- The toilet seat was designed to fit any 2×2 hitch receiver. However, you can decide to use it as a stand alone unit. Simply place it over a five gallon bucket and get on with your business.
- If you don’t like the idea of disposing and cleaning out a poop bucket, you can cover the frame with a trash liner bag and optionally add the bucket afterwards.
- No special assembly skills are required to set up this toilet seat.
- It is light and very easy to fold up into the backseat of your car.
- This product would make a great present for that friend who is always on the road.
Although you can decide to do your business directly on the ground while sitting on this toilet seat, we advise that you attach a trash bag or a bucket to your seat. It’s just the more sanitary thing to do.
NB: This product does not come with the bucket or trash bags, you’ll have to purchase those separately.
- The truck hitch toilet seat can get a little slippery when it’s wet. In order to avoid accidents, make sure it’s always dry.
- Do not use this item when your truck is in motion! Park in a nice but discreet spot before setting up to do your business.
There are no reviews yet.