These pore vacuums employ mild suction to loosen and remove dead skin cells, sebum, and debris that block pores and cause blackheads. They can thoroughly inject oxygen and nutrients into your skin, dissolve water molecules quickly, improve skin color, wrinkles, and skin relaxation, and eliminate deep skin filth.
Hw To Use This Vacuum Suction Device
- First and foremost, cleanse your lovely face. You may also steam your face with a personal steamer or in the shower to loosen up any residue, preferably with a thorough cleanser.
- Ensure that your face is completely dry.
- Select a clean, sterilized nozzle, switch on your pore vacuum, and set the suction to the lowest setting.
- Place the suction tip gently on the problem region and begin targeting blocked pores by moving the vacuum in smooth, elongated patterns.
- Continue to move around the afflicted regions, taking care not to stay in one location for too long.
- When you’re finished, remove any debris from the nozzle. Sanitize it with alcohol, and for the next week, avoid the impulse to pick up the vacuum.
Product Name: Microdermabrasion Sprayer.
Input: 100-240v 0.8A 50/60Hz.
- 2 PVC vacuum tubes.
- 3 micro-carving pens.
- 9 micro-carving heads.
- 1 spray gun.
- 1 mini-carved head box & sponge.
- 1 spray gun box.
- 1 power cord.