You lie in your hammock under the shade of a tree, you enjoy the wind and sky above you. You are having a pleasant time. But then the bugs won’t let you enjoy your leisure time peacefully. Well, it is time to get a hammock that can protect you from those pesky little things. The Treehouse Mosquito Net Hammock is your best bet against these creatures.
- One Hammock.
- Two 6.5ft Straps With Ten Loops Each.
- Two Carabiners.
- One Built-In Mosquito Net.
The hammock is made with 210T Parachute Nylon, this nylon is stronger and more durable than regular nylon. It is breathable, comfortable, and mildew-resistant. It features strong tree-friendly straps, not the traditional rope straps that damage trees and in effect, our eco-system. These straps are strong and trustworthy, they will hold firmly on the tress without slipping. If properly cared for, this hammock can last a lifetime.
This hammock is ideal for camping, backpacking, hiking, traveling, and more. And also for enjoying a relaxing evening on your property.
It has a two-in-one design, if you do not need the mosquito net, you can use it as a regular hammock. The hammock comfortably sits two adults, it has a weight capacity of over 600lbs. So you do not have to enjoy this hammock alone. Invite your partner to share in the fun.
It comes with aviation-grade aluminum carabiners that will hold the strap and the hammock together. Setting up this hammock is super easy, you do not need to tie any knots.
A step-by-step guide on how to set up the hammock.
1. Select a flat ground, 20cm – 40cm above the ground would be best.
2. Wrap the strap around the tree and slide the strap end through the loop.
3. Make a loop and flip it towards the strap.
4. Put the strap through the loop you made and pull it to get a new loop.
5. Attach the carabiner to this new loop and tighten it.
6. Repeat the same process for the other end.
Note: When you want to lie on it, hold the hammock with both hands, sit down at the center of the hammock, and lie down slowly. As you lie down make sure to maintain your balance, so you do not rollover.
Treehouse Mosquito Net Hammock: More Images