- Style: Electric Kettle
- Material: Glass
- Power (W): 1200W
- Certification: EMC
- Capacity: 1.7L
- Voltage (V): 220V
- Heating Speed: 4-6 minutes
- Heating Method: Underpan Heating
- Shell Material: Glass
- Power Source: 220V/50HZ
- Feature: 360 Degree Rotational Base
The Thick Glass Electric Kettle has one stainless steel tea infuser and one glass tea holder cup that perfectly fits into the kettle when it is in use. You can use the stainless steel infuser to prepare different types of tea and coffee. You can pour your tea leaves or ground coffee beans into the infuser before you set it to boil. This way your tea and coffee will be brewed as the water comes to a boil.
The glass tea holder cup can be used to heat up a very concentrated amount of tea. First, fill the kettle with an appropriate amount of water, then put the tea holder cup that already has a little water and tea leaves into the kettle, and start boiling. This method can also be used to heat up milk and baby formula or to prepare any soup. It can hold about 460ml of liquid.
This Electric kettle is multi-purpose, it can serve as your teapot, regular kettle, soup pot, and insulation pot. It has the capacity to hold 1.7L of liquid at once. Without the tea infuser and tea holder cup, you can use the kettle to boil water or eggs, prepare chicken soup, or any other kind of soup. It will be easier and save time.
The electric glass kettle is made with borosilicate glass. This glass is thick and very sturdy, it is resistant to thermal shock and will not break when heated. The chemical properties of this glass make it remarkably strong, as a result, it can handle very high temperatures.
Why Switch To The Thick Glass Electric Kettle
- It doesn’t rust: The most common complaint associated with iron, copper, and aluminum kettles is that they eventually rust. With this glass kettle, you do not need to worry about that. You can use it for years without spotting a single rust stain.
- It is very clear: Unlike most transparent plastic kettles, this glass kettle is super clear. So you can see everything going on inside the kettle and you will be able to accurately measure the water level. As you prepare your tea, you can watch as it brews.
- It is easy to clean: The lid is not attached to the kettle. So when it is time to clean you can detach the lid and gain easy access to the inside of the kettle. Scrub the kettle with a non-metal sponge, cloth, or soft bottle brush.