The Washable Keyboard is an excellent innovative piece of technology that surpasses all seen spill-resistant keyboards. Its main selling point is that it is water-proofed and washable with water. It has convenient drainage holes for speedy drying. It can be submerged in water. So, you could easily wash it in your kitchen sink, and in few minutes, it is clean and sanitized.
It comes with a dust brush that you can use to wipe off the dust from its surface. It’s a modern chiclet style keyboard that looks like every traditional Keyboard. In terms of size, it is small. So, it does not take up much space. The keys are popped-out. This feature makes it very comfortable for typing and positioning.
Another highlight of this innovation is that in contrast to most keyboards where things can easily fall between the keys and get stuck inside of the keyboard, these keys are wide at the top, covering a narrow base and preventing junk from getting inside the keyboard. This means that not only is the keyboard washable, but because of a high-quality design you won’t have to do that much washing. It is kid-friendly and makes for excellent use in schools, homes, hospitals, and libraries.
1. The back of the Keyboard has a very pleasant blue look.
2. A Number pad on the right, which is great for calculations.
3. Durable keys etched with laser and UV coating that can’t be easily worn out.
4. Overall weight is 5.3 Ounces.
5. It has a USB cable of about two meters long.
6. A Cap for the USB connector to prevent damage when soaked in water.
7. Handy hinges on the back to raise the typing position.
8. Soft-touch rubber feet to prevent it from sliding around.
9. A clean brush attached to it as an accessory for easy clean-up.
10. This Keyboard also grants you access to popular applications like the Internet, email, volume controls, calculator, and more—with 12 hotkeys. There’s no software to install. It is simply a fully functional plug-and-play keyboard. All you need do is to plug it in and start typing.
How To Clean The Washable Keyboard
The actual cleaning of the Keyboard is easy. All you need to do is to cover the USB connector with the cover and wash through. The manufacturers suggest dunking it in water, But the fact is, not everyone has a sink large enough to fit an entire full-size keyboard. Streaming water over it gently is usually good enough to clean off any mess. Once washed, leave it out to dry. The dust brush at the back of the Keyboard can be used to dry off any remnant of water under the keys.
There are other similar products in our stores that you may love.
There are no reviews yet.