If you are worried that your roof-tops are extraordinarily steep and difficult to climb, and you have to do some work on it; like installing Christmas lights and fixing the Chimney, this product is the tool you need. The Goat Steep Assist Roof Ladder – named after Goats that can climb the steepest of cliffs, allows you to glide your way to the top of a steep roof with ease and balance.
Features of the Goat Steep Assist Roof Ladder
The Goat Steep Assist Roof Ladder consists of five 4 foot poles, including a hook, soft touch pad and a wheel, giving it a total length of 20ft (20 feet) and a total weight of 16LBS (16 Pounds). Similar variations consist of three 6 foot poles that connect to one another alongside a hook that anchors at the top of the roof when deployed.
Each pole consists of three (3) handles that allow easy ascent and descent from the steep roof. This makes it the right equipment for jobs requiring you to climb a steep roof. Carpenters, Engineers and Electricians may really find this tool to be useful.
Do’s and Don’ts with this product
When using this product, observe the following rules;
- Ensure that your weight on it does not exceed three hundred and fifty pounds (350 lbs)
- Do not apply this product for roofs whose angle exceeds 45 degrees.
- Do not pull it up when using the device on a roof
- The product is a conductor of electricity, so watch out for wires to avoid electrocution
- You can only use this product when going on a one-man inspection excercise; or when doing a one-man up, one-man down mission.
- Always maintain a three-point stance
- Do not use it as a work platform
John Douglas Kemp –
Where can i buy a Goat assist ladder and what is the price, please.