This versatile fixed blade outdoor knife with fire starter makes a great gift for every survivalist or any lover of wild outdoor adventures. It is reliable, practical, and powerful. And with its nylon sheath and low price, it goes easy on both your real and financial pockets.
The Survivor Fixed Blade Outdoor Knife is ideal for hiking expeditions, camping, and survival training. The knife comes with a nylon sheath for safe and easy carry and its handle is wrapped in nylon cord which allows you to have a good grip even in wet conditions.
If you need a cord while adventuring, you can quickly unwrap the cord from the knife handle and re-wrap it easily. A magnesium alloy fire starter is included too which allows you to start a fire even in bad weather.
Summary Of Features
- Stainless steel tanto blade with reinforced nylon sheath. Sheath comes with belt loop.
- 4 millimeters thick. 3 inches wide. 7 inches long.
- Includes a 1.5 inch ferrocerium all weather fire starter.
- Nylon sheath comes with a pocket for the fire starter.
- Small and flat enough to stow anywhere: Use it as a boot knife, throw it in your bug out bag, toss it in your glove compartment, or keep it in your backpack (see image gallery above).
- Use it to make tent pegs, as a spearhead, to split kindling, or to cut rope, small branches, and tubing.