Having a puppy as a pet is thrilling for any pet owner. Rolling, snarling, and pouncing, these pooches are too cute for their own good. But along with the excitement comes the challenge of ensuring proper housebreaking and litter training for the dog. Our Super Absorption Dog Pad is exactly the tool you need to potty-train your furry friend. These pee pads make it convenient to train your puppy to do its business where you want it to. And they work well with old or sick dogs and cats too.
So next time your puppy is off innocently planning their next sneak attack on your phone charger and they feel nature’s call, you don’t need to worry about your rug or floor getting peed on.
These pads are made out of an absorbent top layer.
Why You Need the Pee Pads
- It’s easy to teach your pet to use them.
- They are an easy target for your dog to learn where to go.
- They absorb urine very well.
- The pads are reusable and easy to clean.
- They can be used around water bowls, under messy treats, in cars for carsick pups, and many other places a mess from your dog can occur.
How To Properly Use the Super Absorption Dog Pad
Here are tips on using the Super Absorption Dog Pad for potty training.
1. Put your dog on the pad several times throughout the day.
2. If your pet begins to go potty, say, “go potty” (or some other cue, one that you’d use regularly) to help them relate the command with the action.
3. If your pet goes potty somewhere besides the pad, bring them back to the pee pad immediately, to let them get used to it.
4. When your dog uses the pee pad, reward them by patting them, or offering a treat. This will help them know they’re doing something right.
5. When a pee pad is soiled, just throw it in the washing machine. They are washable and reusable.
6. Once your dog is consistently relieving themselves on the pee pad, begin moving the pad closer to the door, to helps them associate going to the door when they need to go potty. Keep doing this until you can move the pee pad outside. Once the dog goes outside when it needs to go potty, you have successfully potty trained them.
There are no reviews yet.