If you own a backyard or garden, then you’d know that weeding is not only the most time-consuming but also a backbreaking task. It’s the gardening job we hate. Crouched over for hours, pulling troublesome weeds that snap instead of coming out of the ground. And knowing that those pesky roots will be growing new leaves in a day or two. Weeds are sturdy invasive plants growing everywhere in the yard and they take up essential nutrients and resources that you provide to your plants.
An option may be to use chemical-based weed killers, but it has drawbacks. It’s not eco-friendly. So, if you want to remove weeds without hurting your back and knees, you should consider using our Standing Plant Root Remover. It’s a gardening tool that allows you to remove these invasive weeds quickly and comfortably. The standing design of this device ensures you don’t have to repeatedly bend to pick up the grass.
The claw at the bottom of the weeder pulls the weed from the root, preventing it from regrowing. It has a simple design which makes it easy to operate. Removes deep-rooted and shallow weeds easily.
Why You’d Love the Standing Plant Root Remover
1. The tool is the perfect balance of weight and strength. The rod is made of rust-free aluminum while the handle – soft plastic.
2. The root remover is designed to handle all types of weeds – dandelions, knotweed, finger grasses, and common nettle.
3. The handle, made with ABS material exhibits curves on the lower side so that the fingers can be positioned comfortably on it, ensuring a good grip throughout the weeding process.
4. Metallic design of the claws grips the weeds with ease and pulls them completely. The claws are stainless steel.
5. No more back pains from weeding. The long handle allows you to weed standing.
6. Position this root puller directly over the weed and thrust the claws into the ground with the plastic footrest. Rotate the tool to pull out the weed from the root and press the spring button to dispose of the plant.
7. Can be placed in the garden shed without taking a lot of space.
The Standing Plant Root Remover tool has dimensions of 100 x 22cm (L x W) and comes only in green color.