Feeding babies can be such a hassle. Their frequent tossing, turning, and squirming almost always results in soiled clothes, messy tables, and floors. So this designed Babies Waterproof Silicone Bib with Food Catcher was designed to keep the feeding process tidy, enjoyable and easy for parents.
Using durable and BPA-free silicone, we produced a standard, FDA- certified, infant- grade feeding bib for all babies. It equally comes in handy when teaching children to eat by themselves without creating a mess.
- Lightweight & Ultra Soft Edges: We made our silicone bib to be lightweight and soft as most babies hate the feeling of weight around their necks. So your child feels comfortable even while it’s on.
- 4-button design: Keeps the bib secure around the neck and can be adjusted to any fit babies within 7 to 24 months babies.
- BPA-Free, Food Grade Silicone: 100% safe for your baby to eat and bite on. Perfect for teething babies.
- Compact & Portable: Simply roll the bib up and pack it in your diaper bag without taking up too much space. No more stained clothes even on the go!
- Easy to clean: The waterproof and oil-proof silicone material can be wiped clean or put in the dishwasher after use.
- Wide Food Catcher: Our product has a larger caliber design to prevent food from falling out. It contours around the toddler’s chest to stay straight and open during each meal even with a fussing toddler.
- Material: Silicone
- Package Size: 300x250x150mm
More Images of the Babies Waterproof Silicone Bib with Food Catcher
This product helps me to reduce the mess created while feeding my baby. It prevents pieces of food and liquid from dropping on the table, floor, and surroundings. It keeps my baby’s clothes clean too. It is very easy to clean, and it is durable.
Samma N. –
This product helps a lot, with keeping the surrounding neat while my baby eat. I like it. It’s made with strong plastic material and very durable. Safe for use for babies and toddlers when they eat.
Erik Mclaughlin –
This has been a very helpful thing to have while feeding my toddler. Obviously I already expected that my kid would make a mess while eating but I was really not prepared for how frustrating it would be. Even with this bib, there are still specks here and there but it does enough to make me feel calmer when feeding my son. I’ll recommend it.
Jodie Greenwood –
This comes in handy because my daughter is learning to eat on her own and things can get really messy. Unlike a cotton bib, this is easy to wipe clean and at most, throw into the dishwasher after use. Strongly recommended.
Mia P. –
This is perfect! I was worried that it would be uncomfortable for my baby to wear it often but it’s actually lightweight and comfortable and pretty easy to clean.
Sabrina Pabst –
Got this for a friend’s one year old’s birthday and she absolutely loved it! Had to get her the link so she could get a couple more.
Pansy Farmer –
This is such a lifesaver. Regardless of how dirty my baby eats, it has a waterproof and oil-proof material that can be easily wiped clean or put in the dishwasher.