Bath soap is no doubt, an item that makes it to everyone’s weekly shopping list. This is not necessarily because it is a fast-moving good but due to the high level of wastage that occurs during use. We’ve been in the dark for so long, throwing out those tiny bar soap remains but there’s now a proven way to conserve this commodity.
With this Sisal Soap Saver Bag, you can save every bit of your soap while enjoying a refreshing bath. It is made from Sisal, a natural plant from the agave cactus family, which is safe for your skin and the environment.
- The handy soap bag stores your soap properly. This decreases the risk of it slipping in the shower, and stepping on it.
- It protects your soap from turning into a nasty mush you can’t use anymore. Fewer splashes will keep the bar firmer.
- The textured design of this soap pouch produces a creamy, rich lather that releases dead skin cells and enhances blood circulation. Like the Exfoliating Silicone Body Scrubber, it leaves your skin richly exfoliated and cleansed for days.
- The best part is that it allows you to combine two or more soaps in one bag. You can now merge those small scraps of soap with a new one. Very economical and prevents wastage.
- Unlike the regular soap containers, the mesh of this pouch keeps your soap dry all day. This prevents the growth of slime and bacteria.
How to Use
Easily open and secure your soap saver by sliding the strings up and down. Next, pour tiny drops of water on the bag and it will start foaming in no time. Ensure you rinse it with the soap after use, then hang them to dry. Place the saver bag in the washing machine and wash at a cold temperature from time to time.
It’s more soap and less money with this Sisal Bath Soap Saver Bag. You can now set aside those soap funds for something more tangible. Or better still, save your money in a trust to earn interest.
More Images of the Sisal Bath Soap Saver Bag
13x9cm or 5.11×3.5inches