This Rotating Cup-Washing Brush is a must-have for your kitchen. It will thoroughly clean both the inside and outside of your cup. Your kitchen chores become a whole lot easier when you use this brush.
Washing tumblers and cups can be a difficult task, you find yourself forcing your hands into the cup in order to wash the bottom. And that sometimes doesn’t work. This Cup-Washing Brush is a remarkable solution to this laborious task.
The base of the Cup-Brush has three suction cups that you can firmly attach to a wall, tabletop, or inside the sink. Then all you have to do is place the cup in between the two sets of brushes and turn it around to get your cup sparkling clean. The Cup-Brush base is made of PVC plastic, which is durable and strong. The nylon bristles are flexible and a little bit stiff, so they can effectively sweep away all the stains and particles from your cup.
It can be used in different settings; in home kitchens, restaurants, and bar counters. It is specifically designed for cleaning teacups, baby bottles, wine glasses, coffee mugs, and other cutleries and glasses.
The double-sided brush design means you get to wash both inside and outside of the cup at the same time. It is effective and saves your time. It is an easy way to clean your baby’s bottle, it won’t scratch the glass or plastic.
Hints on how to use the Rotating Cup-Washing Brush
- Place base suction cup on a sink wall or tabletop. Make sure it is solidly attached to the surface.
- Slide the cup in between the double brushes to get both sides of the cup clean.
- Please be sure to rotate the cup clockwise because rotating it anti-clockwise will unscrew the center brush.
After using your brush a few times you will have to wash and sterilize it so germs don’t accumulate. You can easily detach it from the base for proper cleaning.
How to keep your Cup-Washing Brush
- Fill your sink or a bowl with hot water, then add a little liquid soap.
- Allow your brush to soak for about 10-15 minutes, to soften up any dirt and residue.
- Open and comb through bristles to remove all traces of dirt particles.
- Then rinse the brush thoroughly in hot water and set to dry.
- Alternatively, you could use hydrogen peroxide to soak your brush for 10-15 minutes, before rinsing and drying.
There are no reviews yet.