Features & Details
- Creative design: Unique aesthetic appearance with light-weighted design. Combine speakers with artwork to create an artistic atmosphere in your daily life. Handmade craft with 18 procedures and retro design, reminds people of old school ghetto blasters. Contains a wide range of colors and creative styles on each speaker.
- Mondrian style: Inspired by Neo Conceptual Artist Piet Cornelis Mondrian’s artwork, decked out in red, yellow, blue, and white to create an abstract style.
- Eco-friendly material: Innovative paper-made material, durable handle made by high-quality paper. Use of high-end corrugated paper imported from Japan to heighten the wooden sound cavity, and improve the sound quality of the audio-visual effect. Made of 32 sheets of corrugated paper tightly compressed together to prevent scratches and provide effortless convenience to carry it around. Premium load-bearing quality is comparable to real wood to resist any deformation or damage to a great extent.
- Portable and immersive sound system: Great sound from up to 5-watt speakers with 1.02 kg weight; 2000 mAh battery capacity and Type C USB charge port. Once the battery is fully charged, you can play it for up to 7 hours without worrying about being out of power. A perfect gift and ideal for pool beach parties, picnics, outdoor activities, overnight trips, campings, and yoga or pilates classes.
- Three mode switching: Wireless surround sound system with simple yet user-friendly operation by turning and pressing the knob to bring you a more enjoyable experience. Waterproof Bluetooth speakers have three modes: Bluetooth Mode, FM Radio Mode, and AUX Audio Input Mode; and can be used in various spaces.
- Material: Plastic.
- Package size: 200 x 150 x 100mm.
- Signal to noise ratio: ≥ 75db.
- Power supply mode: Built-in lithium battery.
- Channel: 2.
- Playback time: 7 hours.
T. Hughes –
I’m totally a fan of this retro art radio. The abstract and super colorful Mondrian-style artwork on it makes this the most aesthetically-pleasing radio I’ve ever seen. It can work as an FM radio or a Bluetooth speaker and is super easy to use. The sound quality is also pretty good. All in all, it’s a nice radio. I don’t use it often but I like how it adds some color and 80s culture to my home studio.
Kristopher L. –
This retro radio has an appealing artistic look that had me drawn right from the first moment it appeared on my screen. Listening to music on it has been a joy and the classic radio sound with slight imperfections really sells the feeling of tech from a different time.