- Material: ABS
- Size: 170 x 90 x 85mm/6.69 x 3.54x 3.35in
- Water connection: G3 / 4 Faucet thread
- Hose connection: 15mm/0.59in (1/2 )
- Water pressure: 0.5 – 4kgs
- Water temperature: 0- 40 degrees
- Medium irrigation: Fresh clear water
- Batteries: 2 X 1.5 V AAA batteries (not included)
- Package Size: 213 x 90 x 90mm
- Set up the time. The time should be more than the output time.
- If button B is at “0” reset it, the water valve will automatically on.
- If button A is “OFF” the water valve will be closed.
- Easy to Install: No need for tools, simply fit the timer onto the tap/faucet and connect hose attachment to the male snap-on connector, that’s it.
- Easy to Use: Without any complicated numbers, symbols, operations or settings, just twist the dial for HOW LONG and HOW OFTEN to your desired duration and frequency, it will automatically work as you set it
- Saves you time and energy: You won’t bother about your plants, lawn, garden or farmland anymore when you’re on a business trip, weekend trip or having time with family/friends.
- Duration: Works perfectly from minimum 1 minute to maximum 120 minutes; intervals setting from minimum 1 hour to maximum 72 hours.
- Pressure: Bearable water pressure up to 46.89psi, you don’t need to worry about bursting or cracking.
How To Use
- Install the battery. The water valve will self-fix appropriately. Then ball valve will turn to close status.
- Turn the B button to the cycle time that you need.
- Turn the A button to a number that will be continuous irrigation.
- According to the settings, the water valve will start operating within 10 seconds.