The internal filter composes of composite activated carbon fiber, PP cotton, Nano reduction particles. The absorption rate of carbon fiber is 5x more than the traditional carbon which enables the filter to remove 99% of chlorine. Also, the harmful chemicals are absorbed into the medium’s surface, thus effectively removing traces from the water supply. Using LUV current-limiting technology, this filtered showerhead has 118 tiny laser-cut cone-shaped water holes. This forces water through the holes on the head surface, thus resulting in luxurious high pressure water, while still saving water.
This showerhead adopts CND technology for high-densification treatment. This operation greatly enhances the filtration performance of the filter, which makes it highly effective in removing 99% chlorine, impurities, trace elements and harmful substances.
The unique recycle design enables the installation of the filter cartridge from two different directions (positive and negative). When the showerhead gets clogged or the water pressure becomes lesser, the existing cartridge can be installed upside down. This action restores its function and extends the service life. NB:This shower head can not adjust the water pressure.
- Product name: Bath shield purification shower
- Product model: L750
- Filter material: PP cotton, Carbon fiber, Nano reduction particles
- Shell material: Food grade ABS
- Rated water flow rate: 5-8L/min
- Rated total water purification: 20000-30000L/4-6 months
- Applicable water pressure: 0.1-0.4MPa
- Applicable water temperature: 5-60°C
- Interface threaded pipe specification: G1/2 tooth pattern
- Product size: 255 X 86 X 65mm
- Package Size: 280 x 100 x 100mm