The ability to communicate and call for help when you’re stalking prey or when you need help with field dressing is indispensable. However, you don’t want to rely on cell phones for two-way communication, its coverage out in the wilderness is too unreliable. That is why you need the Portable Two Way Radio for Hunting during your next hunting adventure.
- Frequency Range: 400-470MHz
- Channels: 20
- Power Output(L/H): 0.5/1W
- Power Supply: 3.7V 1500mah
- Dimension: 108mm x 55mm x 21 mm (Including Antenna)
- Weight: 120g (Including Battery)
- Two Handheld Radios.
- Two Chargers.
- Two 3.7V 1500mah Li-ion Batteries.
- Two Belt Clips.
- Two Strips.
- Two User Manuals.
The handheld radio has cool features such as an emergency alarm, LED flashlight, countdown timer, voice prompt, tail noise elimination, and a 65-108Mhz FM radio.
• Before using the handheld radio for the first time, please charge it for 16 hours.
• Always turn off your handheld radio before removing the battery.
• Please do not use your hand to pick up the antenna, holding the antenna will affect the effectiveness of the wireless intercom call range.
• When using the handheld radio, keep it at a vertical distance of 5.0 to 7.0cm from your face.
Portable Two Way Radio for Hunting: More Images
108mm x 55mm x 21 mm