Window Mounted Cat Bed Details:
- Pretty plain looking design.
- The seat is covered with a sturdy cloth cover.
- The cloth cover can be easily removed and washable.
- The bed is designed to attach directly to the window with four sucker cups (no hardware or tools needed.)
- The perch is designed to hold a maximum weight of 40 pounds.
- When you mounted the seat for the first time, you should clean the wall or glass surface.
- Reinforced high-grade plastic frame for long-lasting durability
- Material: PP, PVC, Nylon
- Size: 55*35cm
- Load: About 20kg
- Color: As the picture show
- Weight: 625g
- The suction cup is made of high-quality PVC material. It is easy to become hard and fails to work properly when the room temperature is too low in winter. As above suggested, putting into hot water for 2 mins will be helpful to regain the decent suction force.
Window Mounted Cat Bed More Images:
J. Hernandez –
My cat loves staying by the window side and getting some air. It’s her favorite. So I got this item for her so she can continue doing so, but in a now cozy and comfortable manner. The little cat bed is warm and nice. She likes it.
Lorene C. –
My cat kind of has a god complex, so he prefers to sit close to the window looking at his realm with pride. Obviously, I’m his subject and per his wishes, I had to get him a hammock for window watching. He gladly accepted this gift by willingly coming to me for pets.