The pelvic floor and gluteus maximus are the two least exercised muscles in our whole body. No surprise theen that women suffer from issues regarding them. But just like every other muscles of your body, these muscles need to get worked out regularly. Our Pelvic Muscle Trainer, not only strenghten, tone and give the needed exercise to these muscles, but also enhances your hip line, improves pelvic tilt, reduces cellulite, creates perfect thigh gap, and helps with bladder control.
This amazing device is perfect for exercising your pelvic floor, which consists of a layer of muscles that help with bladder control, recovery after childbirth and intimate relations. With the Pelvic Muscle Trainer, you can maintain a healthy pelvis, while squeezing those buttocks into shape!
Strong glutes and hamstrings are very important to the overall health of your pelvic floor, firming your booty, all the while helping you with self-confidence.
This Pelvic Muscle Hip Trainer is your new must-have exercise equipment! It helps to improve your posture if you spend a considerable amount of time sitting behind a desk or any other sedentary job. Easy, effective and fun to use.
It’s lightweight and small but offers a thorough workout wherever you choose to use it. Whether you’re at home or at the office, you’ll find that it’s convenient and easy to strengthen and mold those buttock muscles into shape using this training device.
- Lifts and strengthens butt muscles: the trainer activates your dormant thigh adductor and gluteus maximus muscles and helps achieve a natural butt lift.
- Prevents urinary incontinence: pregnancy, aging, surgery, overweight and excessive constipation are the most common causes of weak and leaky bladders. Our Pelvic Muscle Trainer helps you regain control through voluntarily exercising affected muscles.
- Improves pelvic anterior tilt: very common among office workers, athletes, and the elderly, pelvic anterior tilt can be cured by activating pelvic muscles to support the movement.
- Reduces thigh cellulite: by exercising those adductor muscles, the trainer helps reduce the cellulite from the thighs.
- Creates the perfect thigh gap: the trainer removes unhealthy fat and helps achieve your highly desired thigh gap.
How to use the Pelvic Muscle Trainer
- Place the Pelvic Muscle Hip Trainer product at 1-2 inches below the buttocks. The thigh needs to be clamped hard to form a tension posture. The heels are closed, and the toes are separated by 40 degrees.
- The thigh adductor muscles are slowly exerting force, while the gluteus maximus muscles are simultaneously exerting force to close the trainer.
- Breathe from the bottom of the abdomen for 5 seconds, then slowly inhaling and return. Repeat 8-12 times.
To achieve better pelvic floor strength, bladder control, and self-confidence, use this exercise tool 3 times a week, 3-5 minutes on each workout, concentrating on using the correct technique while paying close attention to your muscle movements.
Suitable to women who work sedentary, postpartum mothers, or are simply worried about the flatness of the buttocks. This hip exerciser is recommended. Ass tightness will make you younger and more beautiful.
Do not forget to check out other products in our store.