Designed to bring the smoothness of snowboarding into the streets, this OneWheel+ Self Balancing Skateboard is the perfect combination of power and maneuverability. It is a powerful electric skateboard with a giant wheel in the middle.
The self-balancing skateboard was designed for rough terrains and heavy use. Unlike traditional skateboards, it is surprisingly quiet. The OneWheel+ makes skateboarding feel just like surfing or snowboarding – but without water or mountains of course.
The OneWheel+ Self Balancing Skateboard doesn’t require a lot of expertise. Anyone can learn to ride the OneWheel+ within minutes, even if you’ve never been on a traditional skateboard.
It has powerful sensors with customized algorithms that determine the speed of the motor just by reading how you lean your body.
The OneWheel+ Self Balancing Skateboard has a uniquely sleek design. This is because everything that makes it work has been fitted into that giant wheel. The motor, the sensors, the batteries, etc. Everything is in there.
I think the design idea of fitting everything inside the wheel is pretty cool. The OneWheel+ is definitely here to redefine what skateboarding means.
- The frame of the OneWheel+ Self Balancing Skateboard is made from CNC machined aluminium. This makes for a lightweight but extremely strong vehicle that can stand heavy use.
- The deck of the skateboard is made of high quality Canadian Maple. You can tell that the One Wheel was made to last.
- The electromagnetic motor is designed to fit into the hub of the wheel. The motor is totally noiseless as it literally contains no moving parts. I mean, no gears, no belts, no chains, nothing! Just an electromagnet, some microprocessors and sensors, and other electronic parts.
- It comes with a 48V rechargeable Lithium battery. The battery is fast charging and has great overall lifetime performance – it takes about 2 hours to get to full charge with standard charging and only 20 minutes with fast charging. When fully charged, the OneWheel+ can travel up to 15 miles on a single charge.
- The OneWheel+ has a top speed of about 19 MPH.
- The OneWheel+ also comes fitted with headlights and brake lights. Now that’s next level skateboarding.
Although the OneWheel+ might seem like a bulky item, it is very portable. You can easily pick it up and walk with it whenever you arrive at your destination.
There are no reviews yet.