This nuclear radiation detector is equipped with a high sensitivity and wide measuring range. The monitor quickly responds to radiation and will sound off the alarm in spaces with high-risks. It can be used for radiation detection and monitoring both indoors and outdoors. The monitor uses sophisticated GM tube as its central sensor. It has automatic data recording; the large screen display allows you to read the real-time values clearly and quickly. It is compact and portable. Easy to operate by both beginners and professional alike.
This detector is widely applied in the individual safety protection monitor and radioactive indication. It is commonly used by personnel in the following fields: nuclear power plant, accelerator, iron & steel industry, chemical industry. It is also used for isotope application, industrial X and γ non-destructive flaw detection, radioactive medical treatment, Cobalt source treatment, γ radiation, radioactive laboratory and surrounding environment monitor of nuclear facilities.
- Product name: Nuclear radiation detector
- Sensor: Energy-compensated GM tube
- Detection type: β, y, x-ray
- Sensitivity: 80cpm/ μ sv/(C0-60)
- Measuring range: 00.00-99.99 μsv/h
- Sound source type: Real particle sound, Alarm sound, Mute
- Alarm threshold: 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, 5.0
- Working environment: -25°C~ + 45°C relative humidity ≤95% (+45°C)
- Power consumption: 3V X 0.05A≈0.15W
- Power supply mode: AA dry battery, Rechargeable battery, USB power supply
- Shell material: ABS engineering plastic
- Volume: 135 X 70 X 38mm
- Weight: 180g (without batteries)
- Package size: 135 x 70 x 38 mm
- Packing list: Nuclear radiation detector x 1
There are no reviews yet.