Ease and comfort are a major key to leading a stress free life. Our nose is one key determinant factor for comfortability, and here is where this product comes in; The Nose Cleanser Bottle cleanses all forms of nasal obstructions, it set both adults and kids free from nasal flu, dusts, and other unwanted particles inside your nose. This Nose Cleanser Bottle, is designed based on human nasal internal physiological structure character.
This product can truthfully be called a comfort product seeing that it rinses away annoying dusts and flu that makes comfortable breathing hard, thereby giving you the opportunity to breathe fresh air at its freshest available around you. This Cleanser Bottle is a tool used to clean the nasal cavity, it uses a certain amount of pressure to deliver saline straight into the nasal vestibule, nasal passages around the nasopharynx, sinus, then discharge from a part of the mouth or nose, restoring the self detoxification function of your nasal cavity, and protect your nasal cavity.
SOME ADVANTAGES OF THIS PRODUCT ARE:
1. High quality bottle structure.
2. Easy control.
3. For both adult and children.
HOW TO USE:
1. Wash your hands and cut nasal salt into the bottle.
2. Fill a clean bottle with warm distilled water or water boiled previously to the filling line (500ml).
3. Tighten the cap and tube, gently shake the bottle to dissolve the mixture.
4. Stand in front of a sink, bend forward to your comfort level while looking down, upside the bottle and gently insert the nozzle into one nostril. Press the button valve, the solution starts to flow out from the other nostril, release the button to stop the solution.
5. Blow your nose gently, without completely pinching your nose, because this will apply pressure on your ear drums.
6. Repeat the process with your other nostrils.
TAKE NOTE WHILE IN USE:
Relax and breath through your mouth. DO NOT hold your breath and do not breathe through your nose.
For 500ml bottle, it is suggested that you use 4.5g nasal salt pocket.
Make sure water temperature is around 37°C.
Choose a suitable nasal nozzle.
Do not squeeze the bottle.