Night hunting is an activity that goes way back and it has become more common in recent years. The Night Vision Rifle Scope is made to improve your night hunting experience.
- One 4.3 inch LCD Display Monitor.
- One Night Vision Camera.
- One Camera Tube.
- One Laser IR Flashlight.
- One Flashlight Mount.
- Two 25mm/30mm Display Ring Mount.
- One Screwdriver.
- One Camouflage Tape.
- One Monitor Cover.
- One 32GB Micro SD Card.
Features Of The Night Vision Rifle Scope
• Excellent Night Vision: One inevitable thing night hunters have to deal with is the inability to see in the dark. The Night Vision Rifle Scope is the most effective tool in overcoming this problem. It practically gives you the ability to see in the dark. Your hunting will be more fun when you have a good sight as an advantage over your prey.
• Wider field of view: While night hunting, a wide field of view is particularly important, it helps you keep better track of your prey and the territory. The Rifle Scope gives you more than a 650ft viewing range in complete darkness.
• Laser Infrared flashlight: Its flashlight has a viewing distance of more than 7,000ft. This will help you maintain your balance and monitor the nighttime movements around you.
• Long battery life: The scope comes with a 18650 Lithium battery that can be charged. This is optional though. When the flashlight is in use the battery lasts for only four to six hours but without the flashlight, it can last for five to eight hours.
• Picture and video recording: With this Rifle Scope, you will not only enjoy a new experience, but you will also be able to record every moment of it. With its display monitor, you will easily capture and record moments. Please note that this feature only applies to the Megaorei 2 model.
• LCD display monitor: The control buttons for switching the Rifle Scope on or off and for taking pictures and videos are behind the monitor for easy access.
• Full HD resolution camera: The Scope has a magnification adjustment wheel, that can be adjusted for a clear sharper image. It also has a day and night setting, so it will serve whether you are hunting during the or at night.
Note: Before you turn off the device, long-press the power button behind the display monitor first. This will allow the system to automatically save the pictures and videos. After this, you can turn it off with the switch at the battery compartment to totally cut off the power supply.
Night Vision Rifle Scope: More Images