This VAG Key Login For Automobile can help in all cases when it needs to add blank keys (or transponders) to VAG Group vehicles – for Volkswagen, Audi, Seat, Skoda, Porsche Cayenne, Bentley for Continental. The device covers the latest version of immobilizer systems. All you need to do is connect the device to the OBDII connector of your car.
It will automatically detect the type of vehicle and display the PIN code. You can reach the PIN code of vehicles like Audi Q7, VW Tiguan, etc. Also, this VAG Key Login can be used in locksmith workshops, auto services, and auto houses.
How to Use Our VAG Key Login to Read PIN Code And Key Programming
Read PIN Code
- First, turn the ignition ON with the engine OFF.
- Second, connect it with Audi TT via the OBD socket under the dashboard on the driver’s side.
- Select “Reading PIN Function”
- Then the system will automatically read the PIN and it will successfully display the PIN/Security Number.
Program New Key.
- Scroll the drop-down button to select the “Key Learning” Function.
- Select the key number to be programmed (maximum 4 keys).
- Turn the ignition ON and press any button.
- It will display New Keys have been successfully programmed.
- Press the clutch pad and start the engine.
- Unplug the VAG Key Login.
- Material: Plastic.
- Package size: 200 x 180 x 30mm.
- Type: Automobile fault detector.
- Model: Vag key Login.
- The device can simply perform the following functions:
- Read the PIN code (including the cover of EDC16 / MED9 / EDC17 / MED17).
- Programming of button/transponder-1, 2, 3, or 4.
- The price is more than 50$, not responsible for any after-sales, mind not to shoot
- Automobile fault detector x 1.
There are no reviews yet.