This garlic press, sometimes known as a garlic crusher, is a nutcracker-like culinary utensil. By pressing fresh garlic through little holes, it becomes minced garlic.
A garlic crusher is a time-saver because it eliminates the need to finely mince each garlic clove. Garlic cloves don’t even need to be peeled before pounding using a garlic crusher.
To crush garlic cloves with the least amount of mess, home chefs could spray a drop of olive oil in the bowl of their garlic press. Then directly into the bowl, also known as the cup of the garlic crusher, place your peeled or unpeeled cloves.
It’s a kitchen utensil that can be washed in the dishwasher. To remove garlic residue from the grid of small holes, wash the garlic crusher by hand with a toothpick, silicone cleaning tool, or cleaning brush.
Asides from your garlic clove, this tool can chop a wide range of foods, including ginger, onion, green vegetables, pitted fruits, peanuts, and so on.
- Brand new and high quality.
- Fast & Easy to Slice, Mince and Store.
- Garlic storage in clear container leaving no odor on hands.
- Comes with 2 blades – one for mincing/dicing and one for slicing.
- Put the cleaned garlic in the top, close, and press.
- Garlic is stored in a removable clear container at the bottom.
- The bottom of the removable container also has a micro-grating surface for grated garlic.
- Dishwasher safe.
Package Size: 95 x 80 x 85 mm.
Material: Plastic + Stainless Steel.
Main Color: Green, shown in the picture.
Size: About 7.5cm*6cm*6.5cm.
Package included: 1 * Kitchen Garlic Press.