It’s high time you get some quality beauty sleep and wake up to the luxuriant feel of this Mulberry Silk Pillowcase. Crafted with 100% 19 Momme Silk, the product is lightweight, super soft, silky, and easy to carry.
Our design adopts a unique envelope seal to keep the pillow closely fitted during sleep. All inner seams are over-locked and to prevent fraying. It is also easier to maintain and manage as those with zippers tend to catch, snag, and break.
Along with regulating body temperature and reducing exposure to allergens, this product is rife with skin and beauty benefits that will give you a rejuvenated complexion with shiny, healthy hair in no time.
- Silk pillowcases are great for hair and sensitive skin. It is naturally hypoallergenic and protects skin from irritation.
- The fibers are coated with sericin, a protein that makes them antibacterial, antifungal, and resistant to dust mites and mold.
- It contains amino acids that work to condition your hair and skin.
- Silk prevents bed head, and hair breakage, especially on curly hair or frizzy hair.
- Silk helps skin and hair retain essential moisture, unlike a cotton pillowcase which can dry hair and skin,
- It reduces friction on the skin, which minimizes sleep wrinkles and fine lines.
- The silk bedding helps to regulate body temperature.
- Finally, it maximizes the benefits of skin and hair care products by keeping them locked in place.
Use and Care
This pillowcase is very easy to care for. Just follow these instructions to keep your product in good shape always.
- Place the dirty bedding in mesh laundry bags.
- Hand wash, or machine wash cold in delicate cycle, separately from other items. We recommend using a laundry detergent specially formulated for silk.
- Hang dry, or cold air machine dry.
- Do not expose the pillowcase under the strong sun or extreme heat.
- A light iron or a simple smoothing by hand should will suffice to straighten your pillowcase.
More Images of the Mulberry Silk Pillowcase
100% Mulberry Silk
Queen, 51x76cm or 20x30inches