This Wide Spout Waterfall Faucet for Bathroom Washbasin comes with a wide spout that delivers a gentle sheet of water to create a waterfall effect. It has a slim and sleek design with a beautiful Brushed Plated finish, It’s corrosion and rust-resistant for long use.
Beautifully crafted to last a lifetime, this single hole waterfall tap is the perfect combination of looks and functionality.
It combines the elegance of a waterfall with the ease of control found in a spout faucet. The modern design features a single hole faucet and single lever for effortless water flow and temperature control. Combined with the stability of a wide non-slip base, this faucet is built to withstand heavy use.
Wide Spout Waterfall Faucet for Bathroom Washbasin: Overview
- Modern Design – The bathroom faucet is styled in a modern waterfall design. It has a streamlined shape, no splash and is easy to clean. Also, the wall-mounted design allows for a more modern look and frees up space.
- Easy Control: The handle of the faucet is very easy to move up and down. Hence, making it easy to control water volume and temperature. The bathroom sink faucet has a 1/4 turn ceramic disc cartridge which can survive 500,000 times open & close test.
- Single Hole Bathroom Faucet: The waterfall faucet provides hot and cold water. It has a large rectangular spout with a single lever for effortless flow and water temperature control. It’s perfect for the countertop basin and used in the bathroom, washroom, lavatory or cloakroom.
- Material: Metal
- Package Size:310 x 120 x 30 mm
- Surface Technology: Electroplating
- Colour: silver style, black style, brushed gold
- Valve Core Type: Ceramic disc valve core
- Material: All copper
- Opening Method: Lift-up
C. Pasco –
Oh men. The style, the look, the design, is excellent. I got the black and gold colors (to me they are the best colors. White is too common, in terms of colors) and they are just beautiful. Nice design in my bathroom. I’d say they are just bathroom faucets. I don’t see them fitting or giving a good look anywhere else in the home.
Robert Cruz –
Creating a waterfall effect with this faucet is actually impressive. It feels like something I would find in a public attraction and not in my house. The tempo of its flow isn’t erratic, so I can use it like any regular water faucet. All in all a cool design.