These Winter Touchscreen Motorcycle Gloves have a sensitive touchscreen on the second finger that’s decent when using your phones and other smart devices. They are designed with carbon fiber hard-shell protection and offer better protection to your hands. Good quality shell on the back palm to protect your hand knuckles from shock and impact; durable enough to keep your hands safe during a crash. These gloves keep your hands warm while driving in winter. It is compatible with cold weather and rainy weather so you can ride through rainstorms.
- Zipper design. The glove can not easily fall off your hand.
- Durable, soft, flexible, comfortable, and breathable.
- Touchscreen finger design, sensitive to your phone.
- Suitable for motorcycle racing, cycling, fishing, climbing, and other outdoor sports
- Products are taken in kind, but because of lighting problems, pictures may have a slight chromatism.
- Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect their actual color. Please consider this before the purchase.
- Please allow a slight deviation for the measurement data.
- Material: Cloth.
- Package size: 180 x 230 x 40mm.
- Material: Fleece.
- Use classification: Clothing gloves.
- Function: Keep warm.
- Pattern: Monochrome.
- Style: Finger gloves.
- 1 x Motorcycle gloves.
Riding my bike and doing deliveries during winter is a feeling I would desperately prefer not to be familiar with. But since there are ways to ease the discomfort, I’ll power through it. I found that these touchscreen gloves are helpful with tracking orders on my app while it’s freezing outside.