While thumb-typing or finger-swiping on your smartphone screen may be good enough for texting or tweeting, more wordy activities like typing long emails, taking notes at conferences, or writing an article are grueling at best. That’s why you need this Mobile Folding Keyboard. This keyboard connects to your phone through Bluetooth, so you can type with it and get the input in your phone. Its standard size design provides accurate, fast typing, similar to the desktop keyboard you are used to. The keys are quiet when typing to allow you to focus on your work. Perfect for travel and business trips.
A keyboard is one of the most-used accessories for every computer, and this Bluetooth technology allows you to use one without being tethered to a wire.
Features Of The Mobile Folding Keyboard
The Keyboard is ultra-thin, making it easy to carry in your pocket or backpack, designed for frequent travelers and those who love touch typing. The Keyboard weighs only about 5 ounce.
There’s a free stand with six adjustable angles, that comes with the package, to create your perfect viewing angle.
It has a premium black PU leather exterior, Stylish and durable, the perfect gift for anyone.
It can be used for any device – Tablet, Phone, PC, Laptop – as long as the device can be connected through Bluetooth. The automatic on/off and reconnection design makes its operation more convenient.
Unique scissor-switch and quiet key design gives you a comfortable experience.
It has a built-in magnetic closure to prevents accidental opening during storage or transportation. It also uses a built-in lithium battery, which can be used for 40 hours of continuous operation or 180 days of standby. One full charge will last long enough for your short business trip or vacation.
How To Pair The Mobile Folding Keyboard With Your Device
1. Open the keyboard to turn it on.
2. Press the CONNECT button for 3 seconds to enter into pairing mode.
3. Press “fn” + “Q/W/E” to select your system.
4. Turn on the Bluetooth setting on your device to enter the searching/pairing state.
5. Once you see “Bluetooth 3.0 keyboard” listed, click on it to connect.
Open Size: 11.4 x 3.9 x 0.21in.
Folded Size: 5.7 x 3.9 x 0.45 in.
Bluetooth version: BT 3.0.
Battery Capacity: 90mAh.
Charging Time: 2-3h.
Standby Time: ~180 days.
Uninterrupted Working Time: 40H.
Sleep Time: 10 minutes of inactivity (Awaken by pressing any key).
The package contains a folding keyboard, a stand holder, a charging cable, and a user manual.
Please Take Note Of These
1. There is no On/Off switch. Simply fold the keyboard to power it off.
2. For a Bluetooth-less PC, you need to install a third-party Bluetooth adapter (not included in the package) before connecting.
3. The “Fn” + “Q/W/E” button does not switch the connection between multiple devices. It is only used to determine shortcut functions for different system devices.
There are no reviews yet.