This is a suction dent puller that works similarly to plungers in that you attach it to the dent and pull it up towards you to remove it. It is ideal for use at home, in your shop, garage, or workshop.
It’s critical to follow the directions included with your dent puller kit. Keep in mind that some car dents may require multiple tries to remove. To use, the first step is to properly clean the car’s surface, which will remove any dirt or grease. Then completely dry the dented area to aid the dent puller’s adhesion to the metal.
- Moisten the suction surface with a small amount of water and attach the puller to the car.
- For small dents, attach the puller to the center of the dent.
- For large dents, begin pulling at the edges and work your way towards the middle.
- Once the puller is tightly attached to the car, begin pulling it straight up towards your body.
- Use small, quick pulses rather than one big tug.
- 100% brand new and high quality.
- Repair the dents on your car.
- Has a suction cups clamp handle design.
- lifts glass, sheet metal, plastic on smooth sheet surfaces.
- Durable high-impact nylon body.
Package Size: 200 x 110 x 50 mm.
Flat suction: Maximum 10/KG.
Material: ABS + Rubber base.
Size: As the picture.
Package contents: 1 x Car Repair Tool.