Dealing with migraines can be frustrating especially if they occur regularly. Staring at computer screens for long hours or working overtime can put you in this position. Though prescription medications can be helpful, taking an aspirin pill every time your head hurts can get tiring.
The Migraine Relief Head Wrap serves as natural remedy to ease the pain of migraines, sinusitis and stress-induced aches. Because it is made from a lightweight material, it is handy for domestic use, office use and even long distance travel.
At first, the headwrap might appear pretty basic with no special benefits. However, there are certain features that make it unique to other pain relief methods. These include:
- Versatility: It can be worn as a face mask or eye mask for light sensitivity. Also doubles as a quick fix for pain caused by fever, tension headaches, chemo recovery, and muscle aches.
- Control: The wearer can easily adjust the temperature for personal comfort using the adjustable elastic straps.
- Flexibility: The presence of liquid gel makes it a good fit for all head shapes thereby providing maximum therapy coverage.
- Dual temperature treatment: It can either be used for heating or cooling therapy treatment, so there’s an option for team hot or team cold users.
- Reusable: The head wrap can be washed and used over and over again, giving you good value for your money.
- Comfort: The softness and smoothness of the cap are retained even after freezing and heating making it comfortable to wear for long hours.
- Safety: With a REACH standard PVC cover, it is safe and bound to resist tear and leakage.
How it Works
- Simply freeze the ice pack for at least an hour then insert it into the hat and slip it on to enjoy its cooling therapy.
- For the hot treatment, heat the cap in the microwave for 10-30 seconds then allow it relieve your pain just like the Heated Massage Pillow.
Your work schedules or vibrant lifestyle should not be disrupted by random aches anymore! Goodbye headaches, welcome head wraps!
More Images Of The Migraine Relief Head Wrap
Braces & Supports
|Dimensions (ice pack)|
Anne D. –
A friend of mine used to have this constant headaches that come and go. She is tired of taking aspirin. So I got this product for her. But I was reluctant at first because, how can a head wrap relieve a headache? But I was wrong. She said it worked well for her and it’s been a big relief since. She’s happy I got it.
Sebastian T. –
This was recommended to me by a co-worker. I was skeptical because I have been trying all sorts of compression migraine relievers with almost zero results. Thankfully, I gave it a try because it really does work both the heat compression and cooling therapy. I prefer the heat compression and I really like how comfortable this head wrap is. The relief it gives me makes it totally worth every penny.