The Microcurrent Sleep Aid Device is recommended for people with insomnia. This device can stimulate the neurotransmitters in the cerebral cortex of the brain through micro-currents, thereby regulating emotions and promoting sleep. It has a built-in 300mAh battery that can be USB-charged. To use this effective device, all you have to do is hold it in your palm before sleeping.
- Product Material: ABS Plastic
- Product Size: 40.5mm x 38.5mm x 68.5mm
- Input Voltage: DC 5V
- Working Power: 0.03W
- On Sleep Aid.
- One USB Cable.
- User Manual.
- Eye Mask + Earplugs + Sleep Stickers (Opional)
This device is not a medical device. It is not recommended for medical use. Do not use the device if you use any of the following medical electronic equipment;
- Medical electronic implanted devices such as cardiac pacemakers.
- Electronic life-sustaining equipment such as artificial heart or lungs
- Medical equipments like electrocardiograph.
Microcurrent Sleep Aid Device: More Images