- The Hydro Power generator is perfect for energy conversion of the water into electrical energy mechanical equipment
- Directly used to charge small battery, mobile phone, or power supply for LED lights, etc.
- No regulator inside so it’s a direct output device. Max output 80v. The output voltage with no voltage regulator is proportional to the water pressure
- Micro hydro generator surface is clean, no rust, no scratches when significant, solid structure
- Installation: standard household 1/2 inch water pipe (Outer diameter:20mm, inner diameter:13mm)
- Can give the 24V radio power, charging, power supply to the 10W LED lights, the maximum charge current 220mA.
- The direction of water flow must not be reversed, otherwise the generator may be damaged.
- Material: Plastic
- Package Size: 130 x 100 x 45 mm
- Model：12V DC with voltage stabilization (transparent yellow), 5V DC with voltage stabilization (transparent yellow), 0-80v DC without voltage stabilization
- Stabilized Voltage (transparent yellow)
- Output Peak Voltage：80V (1.2MPa)
- Output Peak Current ：≥ 220mA (12V)
- Line to Line Resistance：10.5 ± 0.5 Ω
- Insulation Resistance：10m Ω (DC100 megohmmeter)
- Sealing Peak Pressure of Water Outlet：0.6MPa
- Outlet Opening Peak Withstand Voltage：1.2MPa
- Starting Water Pressure：0.05Mpa
Hydro Power generator More Images:
Jeff Hughes –
This generator is the perfect replacement I got for the panel shower one that I had, which developed a fault. I couldn’t find the spare parts of that one from the manufacturer so I had to get a new one, and I’m happy to have gotten this one.