Mountain shoes often have armoring on the toes and heels to add durability and reduce the pain of rock strikes. They are made of heavier-duty upper materials to withstand more rugged conditions—dirt, mud, rocks, roots—and often have armoring on the toes and heels to add durability and reduce the pain of rock strikes.
Obviously for optimum comfort, these shoes are ergonomically designed for your feet, to provide comfort on your toughest rides and are also suitable for speed rides, and so on.
Use scene: Outdoor.
Sole: High pressure resistant nylon material + TPU.
Package Size: 330 x 230 x 100 mm
- Stiff enough to ride, flexible enough to walk.
- Grippy sole.
- Casual style.
- No additional pressure.
- Points up to 1mm pro.
- Safe and durable reinforced toe.
- Gives your feet more elastic options.
- Easy to wear and to adjust as well.
- Composite Nylon Sole.
- Anti-slip extra grip.
- Ensures to a great extent, safe cycling and hiking.