Having a pair of charming eyelashes is the pursuit of every woman. With a subtle round shape and perfect length, this Magnetic Eyelashes gives a subtle boost to what your mama gave you. The natural-looking eyelash is the perfect choice for everyday wear and is good for anyone trying falsies for the first time.
- Our Magnetic Eyelashes are made of high quality level ultra soft hair. They will not cause any irritation to your eyes nor will they damage your natural lashes.
- They are easy to wear. No messy glue or adhesive required. With proper storage, these lashes can be used for long.
- It is portable and convenient to use. With an exquisite small case, you can keep the eyelash well when not in use. Also, you can take the case everywhere you go and put the lashes on whenever and wherever you want. Perfect for daily makeup or special occasions like weddings, parties, dates, etc.
- Due to its five magnetic technology, the adsorption is firmer.
- It is waterproof, sweatproof, long-lasting and will not stain.
Spread your Wings with the Magnetic Eyelashes
Subtle yet sexy, these lashes are perfect for adding some drama to your natural look. With a long length that draws attention from across the room, they are just perfect for any occasion. Get ready to strike a pose!
It is lightweight and ultra-natural. Perfect for sitting up all night talking to your boo. Wispy, with just a hint of drama, they are made for date nights and special occasions.
Get ready for some everlasting love
If you are looking for something long term, our Magnetic Eyelashes are ready to commit. You can use them over and over again. You only have to put a little effort in handling them. When not in use, store them in their cases, since your lashes are pretty delicate.
How to use:
1. Apply magnetic eyeliner on the lash liner where lashes will adhere.
2. Press lashes down onto magnetic liner on the lash line to ensure magnets make a connection.
3. To remove, gently peel off lashes from either corner. Cleanse with oil-based makeup remover.
4. To reuse, clean magnets by gently scratching off dried magnetic liner. Use makeup remover to clean off remnants, if any.