This food sealing system uses vacuum packing to minimize atmospheric oxygen, restricting aerobic bacteria and fungal development that causes food spoilage. The end result, is usually fresh, preserved food that has lasted a long time.
Items you can seal to preserve with this packaging machine include; cereals, nuts, cured meats, cheese, smoked salmon, coffee, potato chips, etc.
This food packaging machine works with plastic bags in homes, supermarkets, kitchens, and shops, as well as polyethylene and foam packing in places like coffee shops, candy stores, food stalls, pharmacies, and small industries.
How To Use The Vacuum Sealer
- Fill the bag with the items to be sealed. Clean and straighten the bag’s open end, removing any dust and smoothing out any wrinkles or ripples.
- Place the bag’s open end beneath the air intake in the vacuum chamber. Make sure the bag isn’t too full.
- Close the lid and secure the buckles by pressing on both sides of the lid.
- When you press the “Vacuum & Seal” button, the green LED will glow, and the bag will be vacuumed automatically.
- The bag will be automatically shut when the LED turns red.
- The operation is complete when the LED becomes green again.
- Release the vacuum pressure inside the machine by opening the vacuum releasing valve.
Package Size: 366 x 142 x 67 mm.
Rated voltage: 220V AC.
Heating wire width: 3mm.
Host shell material: ABS.
Overall size: 36.6X1 4.2X6.7cm.