This Laser Bike Lane light is a great way to reduce the risk of accidents while driving your bicycle on poorly lit roads. A lot of people won’t drive their bikes on the roads because they are scared that a car can easily run into them. Due to lack of lights on some roads, many drivers unknowingly get dangerously close to these cyclist, driving alongside them. Our Laser Bike Lane is specifically designed to solve this problem. It uses lasers to project a virtual bike lane on the road around the bike.
Benefits of Using This Laser Bike Lane
Projecting extra light when cycling on the road means increased visibility. And the more visible you are to vehicle owners, the safer you are on the road. It is important to note that these lights are especially used at night. This light can be seen from up to a mile away, allowing motorist to prepare for a cyclist presence. The red light begins at the bicycle seats and expands past the rear wheel – giving cyclist enough space to notice you.
Powered by 2 AAA batteries, this light is super bright and can be seen from a far distance. There are up to 5 different modes of light you can choose from; always bright, flash, slow flash, up to down, down to up. You can easily change the modes by pressing the LED button, thereby, satisfying your needs in different situations.
Our Laser Bike Lane is well protected by high density waterproof plastic lamp body. Also, there is an anti-slip silicone back base that will make your bike more secured.
- Intensely bright red Laser lights with 5 modes.
- It is weather and shockproof.
- This lights will automatically turn on with parking more than 5 minutes.
- It is visible to about 1 km.
- LED indicators and laser beams can operate simultaneously.
- With an adjustable clamp, it is easy to install and remove.
- Press LED button and hold for 2 seconds, LED will turn on/off. Press LED button and then release quickly to set a mode (5 modes available).
- Press LAS button and hold for 2 seconds, laser light will turn on/off. Press LAS button and then release quickly to set a mode (2 modes available).
There are no reviews yet.